I am a wife and mother. This blog helps me to do something I love and I have found a true passion for blogging. Writing this blog allows me to escape my daily duties each day and interact with a community of others who share the same goals and awesome crafty niftiness that I have.
I work part-time in hospitality and am a stay-at-home-mom the rest of the time. I am pursuing a degree in web design, but I recently took a break because life can throw curve balls when we least expect it. Since my family lives on a budget you will find that most all of the things I share are budget friendly!
These three men are my primary inspiration. I love them with all of my heart. My husband is such a great dad and so supportive of my blog and crafts – he even let me turn the dining room into a craft room (after I let him turn a bedroom into a man room – wink!) My boys, Wyatt and Mason, are 4 and 2. They often test my patience but their witty words and funny remarks remind me how lucky I am to be a momma!
- I am addicted to Peach Snapple and always have it on hand!
- I’m a leftover snob – hate leftovers!!!
- I love Zumba even though I’m not that great at it
- I’m a wannabe photographer – maybe one day!
- I’m not a big fan of chocolate
- My favorite craft tool is my glue gun