These cookies couldn’t be more simple. They started with a pouch of Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie mix and then ended with peppermint chocolate. This time of year baking cookies is a weekly occurrence in our home. On Tuesday my sister-in-law and niece are coming over so we can decorate sugar cookies with my homemade icing.
Peppermint Dipped Sugar Cookie Recipe
Yeilds 2 dozen cookies
- Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix pouch (and ingredients on the pouch)
- Peppermint Chips (found near the chocolate chips in the baking isle)
- Bake sugar cookies according to the Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix instructions or make your own batch of homemade sugar cookies.
- Melt peppermint chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second bursts stirring in between until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip each cookie into the melted peppermint chips and then allow to cool on parchment paper.
These were so easy and so good. The most important part to a perfect sugar cookie is to make sure you don’t overcook them. Are you hosting or heading to any cookie exchange parties this year? If you’re short on time whip up a batch of these!
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks’s board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.