When I said these were Oreo cupcakes I wasn’t telling a lie. These babies have Oreos on the bottom and the top. Mmmm Mmmmm Delicious! As the cupcakes bake the bottom Oreo softens up so the blend right into the cake as you take a bite out.
Oreo Cupcake Recipe – ‘Dirt’ Cupcakes
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- 1 box of Chocolate Cake Mix (and ingredients it calls for – eggs, water, vegetable oil)
- 1 tub of Chocolate Frosting
- Make cake batter according to box directions. Line cupcake pan with liners and add one whole oreo to the bottom of each one. Fill cupcake tins with cake batter so they are 2/3 – 1/4 of the way full.
- Bake cupcakes according to the directions on the cake mix box. Remove when a toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean.
- Once you remove the cupcakes from the oven immediately remove them from the cupcake pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Aren’t the cupakes + the printable carrot toppers adorable? The kids are going to love these at their Easter table this year and I know some adults that will love them too!
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.