I am planning a small New Year's Eve celebration here at home with our (not-so) little family and the one thing I love to have on hand is a fun drink. I remember when my mom would let my brother, sister and I sip sparkling grape juice or a mocktail out of her expensive champagne flutes and how grown-up it made me feel. I was ten years old on top of the world holding that flute like I was thirty.
This year I have plans to sip on non-alcoholic drinks, eat popcorn, bang on pots and pans, twirl our noisemakers, watch the ball drop on TV and have fun with countdown balloons. We have never done anything big on New Year's Eve because Mike or I have always had to work or haven't been able to find a babysitter. Four kids later I have given up on even trying to go out because staying home with our kids is where I want to be anyways.
I have rounded up 12 non-alcoholic drinks that would be perfect for New Year's Eve, a celebration or any other holiday when there are kids, non-drinkers or pregnant/breastfeeding mommas in attendance.
1. Lime Fauxjito from Kleinworth and Co.
2. Peach Queen from Erin Wilson Photography
3. Dirty Cherry Coke from Lemons for Lulu
4. Sparkling Raspberry Mocktail from Poofy Cheeks
5. Sparkling Peach Punch from Real Housemoms
6. Cranberry Orange Spritzer from Oh My Veggies
7. Pineapple Coolers from Pizzazzerie
8. Christmas Mocktail from Lauren's Latest
9. Cucumber and Mint Limeade from Let's Hang Out
10. Pineapple Sparkler from The 36th Avenue
11. Fuzzy Naval Mocktail from Sober Julie
12. Virgin Frozen Margaritas from Taste and Tell
What do you have planned for New Year's Eve this year? Does it involve a mocktail or a cocktail?
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.