Hey Y’all! I love crafting and if you regularly follow my blog you know I love reusing and repurposing items I already have. I thought it would be so fun to get everyone involved for a craft challenge using something we ALL have! I invite you sign up for a Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Craft Challenge. It doesn’t matter if you blog or not – this challenge is open to anyone who wants to use their creativity to turn toilet paper rolls into something Hallo-weeny. Channel your inner crafter and get the gears going because I can’t wait to see what you all come up with!!
Here are the guidelines:
- Your craft must incorporate at least one toilet paper roll.
- You can use any other craft supplies along with your roll.
- The craft should have a Halloween/Fall theme.
Here is how the challenge will work:
- Sign up HERE >> Sign Up Form
- On or before October 22nd email me a picture of your Halloween TP craft. (It doesn’t have to be professional – an Instagram or phone picture will work just fine!)
- I will send a reminder email on October 17th to everyone who signed up.
- On October 25th I will post all of the entries on the blog and we will all vote on the best TP craft – voting will open to the public.
- The winner will be announced October 27th! I am still working on some prizes so stay tuned!
I party HERE
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!