There is nothing quite like the combination of marshmallows, chocolate and graham cracker! After Fourth of July weekend we were left with leftover s’more ingredients and I just couldn’t let them go to waste sitting on the pantry shelf. Since it has been SUPER hot around here and the last thing anyone wants to do is have a campfire I decided to do the next best thing – make a s’more milkshake! My oldest son Wyatt gave me a look of disgust when I told him what I was making but with just one taste I won him over. He was lapping it up with a spoon faster than any of us!
Look at this thing though – wouldn’t you lap it up too? It was totally out of this world amazeballs good!
S’More Milkshake Recipe::
- Hot Fudge (optional)
- Vanilla Ice-Cream (about 2 coups)
- 1/4 cup of milk (plus more if needed)
- 1 Graham Cracker – crushed
- 1/4 of a Milk Chocolate Bar – chopped
- 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows (or larger marshmallows torn into pieces)
- Start out by drizziling hot fudge around the inside of your glass. (This is optional but makes it even better than it already is!)
- In a blender blend ice-cream and milk until it is a milkshake consistency. Stir in graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallows. Pour the milkshake into your glass and enjoy with a spoon!
It couldn’t be much simpler than that!
I party HERE
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!