I wouldn’t say we have been eating crap but with a newborn I haven’t been cooking gourmet meals! The past few weeks our meals have been super quick and super easy! One night I created these flatbread pizza sandwiches and they were a hit with everyone. The boys scarfed them down and my husband made a point to tell me how good they were and requested I make him another one.
For our pizzas we used sauce and cheese (duh!) and added sliced orange peppers and ham. You can add whatever your little heart desires.
- 1 flatbread
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- desired toppings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put your flatbread on a greased or parchment paper lined baking sheet. Mix the butter and garlic together and brush onto the flatbread.
- Once the oven is preheated bake the flatbread for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven and spread sauce, sprinkle cheese and top with desired toppings. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Once the flatbread pizza is finished fold it in half and cut into two pieces.
I party HERE
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.