This recipe is perfect if you are still looking for the perfect Easter dessert! You can make one cheesecake or 5 mini cheesecakes using half pint jars.
No-Bake Cheesecake with Berries and Chocolate Crust
- 1 sleeve of chocolate graham crackers - crushed (could also use vanilla wafers or regular graham crackers)
- 5 tablespoons butter – melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 4 tablespoons butter - softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce tub of cool whip – thawed
- 1 cup of fresh berries
- To make crust crush graham crackers in an airtight bag. Add melted butter and use your fingers to mix the two together. Spread into the bottom of a pie plate or to make individual cheesecakes add 2 tablespoons of the crust mixture to the bottom of a half pint mason jar and press down.
- For the filling use a mixer to beat together cream cheese, vanilla and butter until smooth. Fold in half of the tub of cool whip. Spread over the crust or layer into the jars. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Immediately before serving add a dollop of cool whip and fresh strawberries.
I party HERE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: