How to make Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies-
- Cardboard toilet paper rolls
- White, brown and pink acrylic paint
- Foam brush
- Tiny paint brush
- White cardstock (outside ear)
- Colored cardstock (inside ear)
- Rubber cement
- Twine, button and mini clothespin (optional)
- Start by folding the ends of one side of the toilet paper roll in to make a curved shape similar to a pillow box.
- Using a foam brush paint the toilet paper roll white. Once the white paint is dry use a tiny paint brush to add the details of the bunny face – two oval eyes, whiskers, mouth and a triangle nose.
- Fold a piece of white cardstock and cut out two long curve shapes for the ears. Repeat with colored cardstock making them slightly smaller than the white shapes. Use rubber cement to glue the colored cardstock over the white.
- Fold the bottom tip of each ear and use the rubber cement to attach to the top of the toilet paper roll. You can glue them to the outside or inside of the folded roll (see pink versus blue eared bunnies).
- Embellish your bunny with twine, buttons, mini clothespins or a paper carrot!
I party HERE