How to Make a Spring Flower Garland:
- Die cut wooden flowers (Pick Your Plum)
- Acrylic paint (use your favorite spring colors!)
- Foam Brush
- Sand Paper
- Rubber cement or glue gun
- Mini clothespins (you can find unpainted mini clothespins at Michaels or Walmart)
- Use a foam brush to paint the wooden flowers.
- Once they have dried use a piece of sand paper to roughen up the edges and add a little character.
- Use rubber cement or a glue gun to apply a button to the middle of each flower.
- Use mini clothespins and twine to transform the flowers into a cute garland!
I party HERE