Peanut Butter M&M Blondie Bars Recipe:
- 3/4 cups of butter
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter M&Ms
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray and set your oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan add brown sugar and butter over medium heat. Stir constantly until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth (will be a bit gritty from the brown sugar though).
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5-8 minutes then stir in eggs one at a time. Stir in vanilla then flour, baking powder and baking soda. The dough will be the consistancy of a thick sort of sticky paste.
- Spread batter in dish and sprinkle 3/4 cup of M&Ms over top. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and add the remaining 1/4 cup of M&Ms over top slightly pushing them into the dough. Cool on a wire rack and then serve or store in an airtight container.
I party HERE