Can you tell Spring puts me in the crafty mood? I am sharing a SUPER simple paper Easter egg banner that you can whip up in no time! I love to add pops of color all over the house during the Spring months and with Easter being very late this year I wanted to incorporate more Easter eggs and bunnies. This banner is so easy even the kids could make one or decorate their own eggs to add on!
Paper Egg Banner Directions-
- Cardstock (any colors you want)
- Buttons (optional)
- Rubber cement (optional – only need if you use buttons)
- White Poster-paint Sharpie
- Mini clothespins (Michael’s or Walmart)
- Use a piece of cardstock to draw an egg shape then cut it out and use as the template for all of your other eggs. Cut out as many eggs as you want for your banner.
- With a white poster paint marker draw designs onto the eggs.
- Attach buttons to each egg using rubber cement.
- Cut twine to the length you would like your banner and attach eggs with a mini clothespin. **Be sure that the glue you used for the buttons is dry before hanging.
I party HERE
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: