If you frequent my blog then you know that crock pot dinners are my go-to. I have a recipe for crock pot ribs that is going to blow you away. As much as I love ribs right off the grill these will give those a run for their money – no seriously they will! This is the perfect way to eat ribs when it is too cold or to rainy to grill. Maybe you are like me and you don’t know much about the grill to begin with – no husbands needed for these ribs!
Crock Pot Ribs Recipe:Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-3 pounds pork ribs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce + more for dipping
- In a small bowl mix together brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper. Rub the mixture all over the ribs.
- Place the ribs in a crock pot on low for 6-8 hours.
- Gently remove the ribs from the crock pot as they will be tender and falling off the bone and place on a foil lined baking sheet. Brush with BBQ sauce.
- Place the ribs under the broiler for three minutes, remove and flip the ribs. Place under the broiler for another three minutes and serve.
Enjoy,YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
I party HERE
I party HERE