- Of course it is a good idea to have social media icons on your blog that link to your page but there are other ways to share it too!
- Tag your page on facebook where you see fitting (maybe within a facebook group you belong to). I belong to a few facebook groups for bloggers and it is typical to introduce yourself and tag your page to share with the other members but I also belong to a local group of moms and I have shared my page there before too.
- If you don’t belong to any facebook groups search for some and join! I belong to a Florida blogger group, a DIY blogger group, and the list goes on. Some groups are closed or private but there are plenty of open groups!! You could always join the Back to Blog School group – I chose to make the group ‘request only’ but I approve anyone who blogs!
- Every now and then share posts you see fitting from your blog facebook page on your personal facebook page. When I have done room redo posts and shared a link on my Poofy facebook page I have then shared it on my personal page. I often find a few of my facebook friends or their friends have started following my Poofy Cheeks page after I do that.
- Another option is to join a facebook link party such as the Social Blog Hop over at Peacoats and Plaid!
- DO NOT – I REPEAT DO NOT use a third party to publish your blog post links on your facebook page because I promise you they will be buried. Facebook doesn’t want people to leave Facebook so if you use Blog Lovin’, HootSuite or Networked Blogs it is likely that your post won’t get much exposure.
- If you want to schedule facebook posts use the Facebook scheduler feature. Facebook still won’t give your link full exposure because of the link but it will be better than using a third party!
#8. Some of the best times to post on facebook are early morning, between work and dinner and bedtime. This might change depending on your audience but I know the majority of my audience is women ages 20-35. They work, have kids, make meals but if they are like me they are grabbing their phones first thing in the morning while still lying in bed, checking it on their lunch break and again while rocking their babies to sleep.
I party HERE