- Leftover roast beef
- 1 cup of water
- 3 cups of vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2-3 fresh basil leaves
- 1 medium onion – diced
- 4-5 small red potatoes (or whatever kind you have on hand) – peeled and diced
- 16oz frozen mixed vegetables (corn, green beans and carrots)
- 14.5oz diced tomatoes – undrained
- Put the leftovers in a stock pot and heat through on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Then stir in vegetable juice, water, onion, Worcestershire sauce, beef bouillon, bay leaf, marjoram, basil and pepper. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat and allow to simmer, covered, for 30-45 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes, vegetables and tomatoes. Return to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer covered for another 30 minutes until all of the vegetables are tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve.
I party HERE