Last year I had a co-worker ask me to create printables for her daughter’s wedding that matched the invitations. The invitations were a modern gray and yellow. She wanted a banner, straws with straw flags, stickers to fit on the top of mason jar lids and water bottle labels. I loved creating them for her and now I am sharing the free printables with you!
- Printables must ONLY be used for personal use! They can not be sold or altered in ANY way!
- If you post pictures on the web which include the printables it must have a link back to my blog.
- If you would like any of the printable files personalized with names or ages I would be happy to do so for the cost of a tall caramel frap! Just shot me an email – kelsalexandra(at)hotmail(dot)com
- I would really appreciate if you shared a few pictures with me too so I can share them on my FB page!
Here are the files in PDF form. Print them onto white cardstock or onto full sheet shipping labels to make stickers.
- Banner- Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5
- Straw Flags
- Water Bottle Labels
- The body scrub printables can be found HERE
I party HERE