A while back I found a recipe on Pinterest for baked rosemary feta potatoes and I tried it. It was amazing – some of the best potatoes I have ever made in my kitchen. The problem was that when I went back to find the recipe I couldn’t. The link went to a blog that said it had moved. I searched fort it and found the blog again but I could not find the recipe. It took me a few times but I finally recreated them and Mike, my husband, is so happy. You see Mike, my husband, has a love for feta cheese so when I make these he is practically licking the pan to make sure none of the cheesy goodness goes to waste.
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 10-12 petite red potatoes – washed
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Turn the oven on to 450 degrees.
- Use a fork to poke holes in the potatoes. Lay them on a foil lined baking sheet with the holes facing up.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and cut an ‘x’ into them. Use a clean towel to gently push down on the potatoes making them smash open.
- Drizzle more olive oil over the tops and also sprinkle the feta cheese and rosemary leaves over them. Return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes.
I party HERE