You can get the printable recipe HERE or follow along below.
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 12oz container of whipped topping
- 1 jar of caramel topping
- Chocolate Syrup
- 1 package of ice-cream sandwiches (box of 12)
- Sprinkles – optional
- Elastic waistband pants – optional
- Unwrap the ice-cream sandwiches and lay them into a 9x13 pan. You may have to cut some of the sandwiches to fit.
- Pour the desired amount of caramel sauce over the sandwiches making sure to get it into the cracks.
- Then add whipped topping. Use a spatula to spread it evenly.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and put into the freezer for at least 1-2 hours before serving.