This recipe is my moms – like most of the recipes I have. This one is five star because not only is it absolutely delicious – it is also SUPER easy and pretty quick! We had it for dinner the other night, and I knew I just had to share it with all of you!
- 3 Large Chicken Breasts
- Garlic Salt
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 lb. Fettuccine
- 3/4 cups Parmesan Cheese (cheap stuff works fine for this)
- 1 TBSP minced garlic
- 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup of water
- 6 TBSP Butter
- First start your noodles. Cook as directed on the packaging.
- In a small saucepan but 1/2 cup of water and chopped broccoli. Cover and cook on medium heat until they can easily be pierced with a fork. (About 7-10 minutes)
- Put olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Cube chicken breasts and season with garlic salt. Add chicken breasts into sauté pan and cook.
- Remove chicken from sauté pan when it is finished and set aside. In the same pan add butter and cook on high until the butter is melted and starts to brown. Stir frequently.
- Add minced garlic and half of the whipping cream to the butter. Boil it rapidly until it starts to thicken. Then reduce to medium and add half of the parmesan cheese.
- After the mixture has thickened add the other half of the whipping cream and parmesan cheese. Once it is mixed add the chicken and broccoli in. If your noodles are still cooking then put the burner on the lowest setting until they are finished.
- Once the noodles are done drain them and add into the sauce. Stir to coat and serve.