These things are out-of-this-world yummy and SO easy. I knew it was perfect for my guest post! Next I had to make sure my pictures were up to par. I follow The Crafty Nest closely and it was one of the blogs that inspired me when I first started out as a blogger. Luckily, I just held my breath, shot some pictures, and they turned out perfect!
To make these babies you will need two ingredients – yes ONLY two ingredients!
- Andes Crème de Menthe baking chips
- Sleeve of Ritz crackers
- Pour the baking chips into a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second intervals. Between intervals pull the bowl out and stir the chips. Continue to do this until all of the chocolate is melted into a creamy goodness.
- Dip the crackers into the chocolate one by one.
- Use a fork to remove the crackers from the chocolate and let the excess chocolate drip off.
- Place on was paper to cool
Now you just have to decide what you are going to do with the cookies. Eat them up for yourself or give them as gifts. These are so easy and quick – they would make perfect last minute neighbor gifts… if you can stand to part with them!