The spring cleaning bug has hit. It has been so beautiful here in FLA! It has inspired both the hubby and I to purge, clean, and organize. My husband even mopped the floor for me yesterday! Someone call 9-1-1! Get a thermometer because he must be sick – very sick! It is the first time I have ever seen him with a mop in his hand and I’m probably right when I say that was probably his first time mopping ever!
Anyways – he mopped and I’m one happy wifey! While he was busy I cleaned the boys’ rooms for this weeks Project Simplify task (which I will share on Friday).
In the midst of all the cleaning and organizing around here I have plans to get my blog organized too! I have made a schedule of different things I will post each day of the week.
- Monday – Theme of the week! I will share a theme of the week with Etsy and blog features.
- Tuesday – I will share a craft or recipe
- Wednesday – Whatever Wednesday will be a day I share anything I feel.
- Thursday – Thoughtful Thursday Link-Up (starting this Thursday so come link up!)
- Friday – Favorite Friday will be when I share my favorite things – blog finds, websites, phone apps, Etsy items, Pinterest finds, etc.
- Sunday – Start the week right – I will share my menu for the week and wrap up on my weekend activities.
In the Shop!
Now you can get organized too! I have some new items in my Etsy shop that will get you organized. In celebration of my 200th sale use the code ‘200sales’ to get 10% off your purchase!