You all know I love a good slow cooker recipe. They are great in the summer because it gets too hot to turn the oven on and during the school year they are perfect because you come home to a finished dinner! I posted this Italian beef recipe years ago and it was one of the first recipes I ever shared here on Poofy Cheeks. I figured it could use an update!
Whenever I put these on to cook the smell is mouthwatering!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwich Recipe::
- Roast (3-3.5 lbs.)
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- Italian Seasoning packet
- Minced garlic
- 6-8 Pepperoncini (from a jar)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini juice
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chop the onions and green peppers.
- Layer the ingredients into the slow cooker. Put the roast in first then add onion, green pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic, pepperoncini, and then add the juice over top. I cook mine on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8.
- Shred the meat and serve on a bun with cheese. Get real fancy and use toasted buns – yumm!!!
I party HERE
Follow Poofy Cheeks's board Poofy Cheeks Blog on Pinterest.
Check out the Poofy Cheeks Blog Pinterest Board for other craft and recipe ideas!